It’s officially blueberry season and we’re here today to share our favorite way to put those healthy little berries to good use! One of our most popular drinks at Dlush is the Blueberry Burst–it’s a favorite because it’s super healthy and also incredibly delicious.
- cup of ice
- about 1/2 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 banana
- dash of chia seeds (about 1/2 teaspoon)
It’s super simple–throw it all together in a blender and whirl away! It’s easy, delicious and chock full of good-for-you antioxidants and immune boosters. Enjoy and share your Dlush-worthy creations with us on Instagram #dlushlife. You just might win a drink on us!
Craving some ooey gooey goodness? Make your own turkey monster melt, Dlush style! It’s a great go-to for lunch, dinner or a one seriously delicious midnight snack. Read on for a few simple steps to making your own.
- 5 slices of turkey
- a few slices of mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped bacon (we like ours on the crispier side for added texture)
- 2 large leaves of lettuce (butter lettuce or romaine hearts work well)
- 4 large tomato slices
- 2 pieces of texas toast or bread of your choice
- butter as needed
- Lightly coat the toast in butter.
- Layer turkey and cheese on one slice of bread. Toast as an open-face sandwich in a toaster oven or convention oven. Toast the second slice of buttered bread as well to ensure even cooking. Approximate time is around 4 – 6 minutes–we like a hot oven for this–about 425 F.
- Once melty and delicious looking, remove the open-face melt and second slice of bread, layer on tomato, lettuce and mayo.
- Sprinkle on bacon bits and add your top layer of toast.
- Eat and enjoy!
The XTC is one of the most popular beverages on our menu–and today we’re sharing our secrets with you! Recreate your favorite drink at home this summer, or just stop by the shop and we’ll fix one up for you.
- 1/2 banana (fresh or cut and frozen for extra cold creaminess)
- a large handful of strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 generous scoops of pineapple sorbet
- 1 cup freshly-squeezed orange juice (no canned or from concentrate please!)
- 1 large orange wedge for garnish
- Blend banana, strawberries, sorbet and orange juice together in a blender, adding ice if your fruit is not frozen.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with the orange wedge.
- Sip, smile and enjoy summer!
Are you addicted to the Sea Salted Caramel Ice at Dlush? Well today we’re sharing our recipe so you can enjoy this delicious drink in the comfort of your own home!
- 2 shots of espresso
- 1 ounce of vanilla powder (or syrup)
- squeeze of salted caramel
- half+half cream
- yogurt-covered pretzel for garnish
- Gather all the ingredients together.
- Mix vanilla powder and caramel.
- Pull 2 shots espresso.
- Add hot espresso to mixture and stir vigorously. Pour into cup of ice.
- Pour half and half cream over the mixture.
- Garnish with a pretzel and a pink straw.